Duties & Responsibilities:-
• Establishing and deployment of all FM Systems, Processes, CFFM
• Preparation of RFPs, Tendering, Evaluation and Award of all Maintenance and
• Establishing Maintenance regime and KPIs for the FM Contractors
• Managing Spares, Consumables etc.
• Keep track of requirement and validity of all authority permits / approvals /
compliances and provide support for keeping them up-to-date.
• Establishing and deployment of Audit regime for the FM Services
• Build ASTAD capability and expertise in PM/FM field for pursuing new business
• Support SR. Manager FM on all duties and responsibilities and perform the role of
his delegate when required.
• Establish Services Delivery Strategies, Contracting and Procurement Plans,
• Directly responsible for managing Mechanical, Electrical and Civil / Architectural
Engineers / Technicians deployment and their works as and when needed including
Review and decision making on major repairs / breakdowns etc.
• Preparation and deployment of periodic / routine / proactive maintenance regime and
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical , Electrical, Civil.
* Knowledge: Preference will be given to active membership and / or registration with an internationally recognized Architectural body.
MIS and Reports
* Participate in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental MIS statements and reports to meet ASTAD and department requirements, policies and standards.
ASTAD Project Management was established on March 2, 2008, as a strategic 50/50 joint venture by Qatar Petroleum (QP) and Qatar Foundation (QF), in line with the national development plan and 2030 Qatar National Vision (QNV). Its aim is to develop a national, sustainable consultancy capable of providing world-class project management, engineering, and construction consultancy services to the State of Qatar and the region, with an exclusivity agreement in respect of QP and QF works.
The rationale behind this QP/QF alliance was that a locally owned and operated consultancy can capture and localize opportunities in the Qatar construction sector and develop sustainable national PM/CM capability at a lower cost base than an international consultancy.
The approach provides shareholder value to both QP and QF through its joint QP/QF executive management structure. This is in conjunction with aligning the control and governance frameworks of both entities in joint oversight of sovereign and state-funded programs of work.
In respect of other Qatari institutional investors, ASTAD is uniquely positioned due to its ability to cover the full spectrum of professional services for clients. These range from acting as the client's representative with the Ministry of Finance and associated local bodies to full construction and site management.
Because ASTAD is 100% Qatari owned and operated, it also understands local context and market dynamics and, through its technical heritage, retains QP's engineering expertise. It is also fully capable of program/project managing while delivering to Qatar the current portfolio of amazing and innovative world-class projects that require absolute engineering excellence.