Qualification - Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Engineering with Diploma in Industrial Safety, Professional Certification/License in Loss Prevention.
• Minimum of 15 year experience in process safety & loss prevention for oil & petrochemical facilities.
• Participation and membership in professional societies like ASSE, AIChE professional certification or licenses would be advantageous (such as, professional Engineer, Certified safety professional, certified fire protection specialist).
Who we're looking for:
• Expertise with formal certification in leading HAZOPs, LOPA, and SIL studies
• Expertise with formal certification in leading PSM Audits
• Knowledgeable and skillful in Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment
• Knowledgeable of industrial fire & safety standards and their application to oil & petrochemical plants.
• Has through knowledge and understanding of the development and implementation of safety management systems (OSHAS 18001)
• Knowledge of risk analysis, process safety management, major incidents investigation and process safety audits.
• Fluent in English. This is mandatory requirement.
• Strong inter-relationship/ communication skills.
Description - Duties & Responsibilities:
Providing you jobs for oil and gas refining petrochemical engineering safety inspection administration health care nursing IT communication marine.