To refuel the aircraft to ensure delivery of correct quantity of fuel per aircraft in accordance with safe refueling practices and set standards and obtain signed Fuel Delivery Note or Cash Payment required as per set agreement.
• Secondary School Certificate
• Must hold valid Light & Heavy/Trailer Vehicle Driving License for the past five years
• 5 years in Aviation Refueling operations.
Job Specific Skills:
• Time management
• Communication skills, English is a must
• Knowledge in Aviation Refueling Operations
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to details
• Basic computer skills
*** Candidates must have min 05 yrs experience in Aircraft Refueling operations and must be holder of Light & Heavy/Trailer Vehicle Driving license for the past 05 yrs
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD), a downstream oil storage and marketing company, formed in 2002 as a joint stock company listed in Qatar Exchange. The comapny was formed for the fuel storage and distribution assets owned at that time by Qatar Petroleum under the name of NODCO (National Oil Distribution Company). NODCO owned Qatar's fuel distribution depot located in Abu Hamour supplies diesel, gasoline and aviation fuels to the entire State of Qatar.