- Engaging new clients and establishing relationships through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Planning sales goals and developing strategies to meet this plan
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Selling services
- Implementing sales
- Conducting market research and presenting recommendations
- Networking with international clients and partners (verbal and written)
- Producing and delivering professional reports and presentations
- Performing other job-related tasks as assigned under immediate supervisor
- Visit International partners.
- BA/MA in Business, Marketing, Linguistics or related sphere
- Advanced knowledge of Russian and English languages, both written and verbal - Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Knowledge of different sales techniques - Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, prioritizing, and organizational skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
All interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of the position “Client Engagement Specialist” and "Wjobs.net" in the subject line of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
One stop advisory for Individuals / Families / Businesses and Corporates who need consultancy and advisory services for immigration, work permit, business consultancy, international placement, company formation, bank account opening, legal issues, financial advisory, real estate advisory, residency permit, citizenship, due diligence and compliance.
For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.sterlinglives.com
Sterling Lives is a management advisory firm that serves companies and industries all over the World.
One stop advisory for Individuals / Families / Businesses and Corporates who need consultancy and advisory services for issues related to Immigration, International Education, Company formation, Job related immigration, international placement, legal advisory, visa assistance, financial advisory, real estate advisory, bank account opening, due diligence, compliance.
For more information about the Company. Please visit: https://www.sterlinglives.com